Skip to main content

Voices of Dreams


August 12/2021


In this dream, the world was being conquered by aliens while power rangers had united to fight back. My brother saw a few of them post-fight, and their signature colors had partly mixed with one another's costumes. Their suits looked primarily white, with colors woven in a way that I can't remember. I was disgusted because somehow, this could be interpreted sexually. Anywho, the aliens fought in cuttlefish/Pac-Man-shaped flying saucers while the rangers traveled around in a crappy car. Over the length of time in this desert battlefield, the rangers would be reduced to two remaining.


The two were brothers and decided to finally retreat. One of them began taking on beastly forms on the way back, and something happened I've experienced before. I began to hear myself shaping the story in the background. I heard myself talking about the beastly transformation. He changed into a wolf; however, I would go on to describe this wolf as a boar-like creature, and surprisingly, He changed again. These changes would not stop until a boar with a lion's mane and the grand stature of a titan had stood before the ranger. The perfect beast and friend.


I've heard this before, usually at the beginning of the dream, not here in the middle.


The dream continued on where we had entered a city after being chased through the night. The city was of a middle eastern design with clay-built houses. As we walked through the narrow streets, we stopped by a place where a very tiny creature popped out and climbed down a nearby tree. It was human-shaped, and it asked for its payment of meat. We gave the beast a few circular pieces of what looked like a vibrant yellow "meat." And it scampered off to place them in a nest in the tree with other pieces of meat.


Meanwhile, another creature had come to inhabit the towering boar-like creature. As the dream would progress so would new transformations as the beast had grown a giant furry fin, similar to that of a stegosaurus. The beast had entered by way of a long sticky tongue and was content to make his home within. Strange indeed.


August 12/2021

Scupa 


I listened to a guy excitedly talk about a video game as if it was a toy for kids. Similar to how some commercials have that super high-energy voice actor that sounded like he had some good ole super hyper extreme coffee, which is real by the way. Anywho, the game he described was called "Scupa."


Scupa was a game for children around the ages of 3+, and it takes place in different everyday environments (like home bathrooms, kitchens, etc.). Characters use stretchy gummy slappers to hit an opponent and attempt to peel a sticker off of them. Each character could be customized with different stickers. The little characters could run around the room and stick to walls, including the perspective wall of the player as if attached to the camera recording the event. The characters reminded me of sour patch kids and came in different colors and were about the size of a small child. Strange how I go from narrating in one dream to some random guy I had never even seen.


Hi! Got a sec?

I"m back! Please excuse my absence! I have been in and out of town this summer and later got covid. Regardless, I am back and hopefully will have more interesting dreams in the future. I just wanted to let you all know that I am nearly finished with a website to host my blog, and I have just released a book on Amazon Kindle. So a lot has been going, anywho, more details to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preferred Prey

Photo by Dan Dennis on Unsplash December 4, 2020 In this dream, I was watching a tv show. A were-cat (not to be confused with a werewolf) was living on his own in a post-apocalyptic world. I shall call him "Prey." As he walked, he found himself upon an elevated plain where another were-cat appeared that I shall call "Hunter."  Hunter saw Prey, and both men responded to each other by shifting from human form into a semi-human form with long tails and spotted fur, like cheetahs or jaguars. A 70mph chase ensued across the plateau with Hunter in hot pursuit. Because both were running at the same speed, this was not a chase that would end quickly.  Both men had limited stamina, just like actual big cats. Eventually, the chase came to an end when their energy ran out. Hunter proposed a truce because they found themselves surrounded by trees (bear territory) and it would be safer if they stuck together. Both agreed to this plan, and they began journeying out of the fores...

False Awakenings

Art is courtesy of my friend, Shellie Summers. Thank you, Shellie! Lately, my dreams have been filled with werewolves, vampires, necromancers, and other monsters.  The fights are full of magic and are incredible to behold. However, I have not learned anything of value from them. Unless, of course, one is looking to find a way to keep a vampire from killing you.  I don't think knowing that using light magic as a possible weapon instead of dark magic (also called filth) would be of any use to anyone in real life. Thats why today I have decided to post about a dream I had some time ago that I think back to every once in a while. ”Some time ago” is short for "I can't remember when, but I know it was likely this month or last month." I have forgotten most of this dream, but I do remember the most significant part to me. In the sky was a gigantic sphere; inside that sphere was another Earth that I was constructing with awesome power. However, as the new world grew bigger, o...

Mirror Folk

Photo by Casey Horner on Unsplash October 24 : Do you wanna see something cool.  Go into your closet and under a shelf (preferably empty and across from the door), push against the wall, and then past it. Push forward until you find yourself facing another shelf, and you're almost there. The resonate hum of glass will signal the success of ones crossing the threshold between our worlds. Should you choose to keep going, you will find yourself facing the closet door that you entered, step through it and see for yourself that which lies beyond. Firstly, one might notice that everything looks the same. They that live here will look just like those they imitate. There is one flaw in their trick, they are polar opposite to those they imitate. Be sure to stop by on a rainy day to marvel at the sight of rainbows that bend in unnatural ways and in an order reversed from those beyond this world of glass.  Lastly, you must never forget; Don't go alone Don't go at night You might hav...